Natascha Rosenberg was born in Munich, Germany, although she grew up in Spain, so she had an opportunity to live and learn about two cultures. After graduating in Law from the University of Madrid she decided to concentrate her energy on drawing, something she loved since she was a little girl.
She has been working as a freelance illustrator since 1998, illustrating children’s fiction and educational books by other authors, designing postcards and books, magazines, CD Covers, exhibits and even on toys, as well as producing personal works with a variety of techniques and materials ranging from pop-ups and flaps to textiles and screen printing, and is widely published internationally.
She won a couple of awards, so in 2017 and 2018 she was selected Illustrator in the Sharjah Exhibition for Children’s Books Illustrations UAE, No.13 Picture Book Show of 3×3 Illustration, Annual of Contemporary Illustration- Merit Award (USA), and selected Illustrator in the Bologna Children’s Bookfair.
Some of her exhibitions:
- Mad is Mad. Madrid. SPAIN December 2018
- Sharjah Exhibition for Children’s Books Illustrations. UAE 2017 and 2018
- Mad is Mad. Madrid. SPAIN December 2016
- The Paradise – 2014 BOLOGNA International Illustration Group Exhibition in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Illustrators Exhibition, Bologna Children’s Bookfair ITALY 2014.
- Librería Panta Rhei “Exploraciones”. Madrid. SPAIN. February 2014.
- Sofia Design Week. 21-30 June 2013. Sofia. BG.
She is an illustrator and author of many children’s books such as:
- Mother Teresa (15) (Little People, BIG DREAMS)
- Jack and the Beanstalk (First Stories)
- The Three Little Pigs
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Why? (Lift the Left)